Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • Silly Perry the Platy-Elf was watching himself on Netflix this morning.  When I sat down on the couch, the iPad was on and he was watching Phineas and Ferb.  How silly!
  • I was tired, but Perry (as well as watching Phineas and Ferb) kept me a little more awake than normal.
  • I wore my pink "Snow-cute" shirt.  It's one of my favorites.
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's again today but this time Zoe wasn't there.  I was so sad!  I missed her!
  • I colored Mommy and Daddy two beautiful pictures while I was there and was so excited to give them to Mommy. I even asked her if I did a good job coloring in the lines.  Mommy said I did great and am getting much better at coloring.  When leaving Ms. Sierra's, I walked right across the yard and through the snow.  Mommy said I left footprints, so I asked her if they were big or small.  She said small, so I asked her if her footprints would be big or small.  She said hers would be bigger than mine, but smaller than Daddy's.  I said they would be medium then.  Mommy seemed surprised that I knew the word medium.  Sometimes she doubts my intelligence....
  • I requested to drive by the snowflakes and big Christmas tree, so that meant we went through the tunnel.  We "Yaaaed" all the way through and I oohed and aahed at the snowflakes.  They are so pretty!  Mommy said she and Daddy would take me to look at more Christmas decorations in the next couple of days.
  • When we got home, I had a card in the mailbox from Grandma and Grandpa.  When I opened it there was a cute puppy dog card and money fell out of the envelope.  I was super excited!  I also got a special gift card in a Christmas card from Pawpaw Randall and Mawmaw Arlene yesterday.  I don't know what I'll buy myself with it... I probably should wait to see what "Snowda" brings me first.
  • This evening, we stayed in.  Mommy seemed very tired so I helped Daddy do some chores (laundry and dishes).  I also played with my horse bag that Mommy found upstairs.  It was full of fun things like Frisbees, balls, and other toys.  I loved finding it!




No comments:

Post a Comment