Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning a little earlier than Mommy and Daddy, but not as early as a normal weekday.  I played with the iPad a few minutes in bed with Mommy and Daddy until I got too hungry that I was ready to go downstairs.  When I got downstairs with Daddy, I was so surprised to see Perry driving the school bus.  How silly!  I decided I needed to ride and be one of the passengers on Perry's school bus.  I rode it around the house and had a great time.
  • I had my alpha bits cereal this morning for breakfast.  I love the letters, but am not sure how much I love the cereal.  It's no Lucky Charms!  I also took some "selfies" with the actual camera...  The best picture is posted below.  Mommy deleted about 20 more.
  • Daddy and I played until Mommy finally woke up.  She must have been tired this morning.
  • We spent the rest of the morning playing, watching Cars (again!) and doing a little work around the house.
  • I helped take the dogs out back and even played with them a little while I was out there.  Daddy walked out to see what I was doing and I told him I was working on making compost.  I was putting leaves and dirt, and sticks in a pile.  Mommy was shocked that I knew what compost was until Daddy reminded her that Curious George makes compost too. 
  • I got a package in the mail today from Grandma and Grandpa.  It had a cute "Snowda" envelope where his nose lights up.  It also had some super cute Christmas hair clips too.  I loved it!  I even wore the candy cane hair clips tonight.
  • I was supposed to have taken a nap, but Mommy and Daddy are thinking I just stayed in my bed for a little while before coming back downstairs.  They think I was being sneaky.
  • After my "nap," Mommy left to do a little shopping and Daddy and I played outside.  It was such a beautiful day, almost 70 degrees and today was the first day of winter... I don't know a lot yet, but that doesn't seem to make sense to me.  I was able to play outside without a jacket when the sun was out.  I rode my scooter and Daddy and I threw snowball at each other.  It was so much fun!
  • When Mommy got home, we ate dinner, then drove to Clearbrook Park to do a walking Christmas light tour.  It was so much fun!  We drank hot cocoa and I pointed out lots of the lights that I loved.  It's a good thing I napped in the car on the way because I needed my energy for all of that walking.    When leaving the park, I said, "I wish I could go back" (in such a sad voice).  Mommy and Daddy decided to drive the back way home so I could see more lights on the houses as we passed them.
  • I wore big girl panties today and didn't have even one accident.  Mommy and Daddy are so super proud of me!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment