Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm going to be Elsa" (every time I saw the Halloween at Party City commercial (about 5 times) while watching The Good Night Show).
  • "Your feet stink!" (while laying on Mommy watching television this evening).
  • "I wanna read an animal book" (so Mommy started looking at my bookshelf and showed me an "Under the sea animal book")...  I told her, "I want a on top book... animals above the sea."
  • "I'm going to change the color to yellow since it is fall and some of the leaves will turn yellow" (referring to the colored slat in the front of my drawer on my desk... I can change it from pink to purple to green or yellow).


I did:

  • I ate waffles for breakfast and got a lot all over me!  Daddy had to clean me up.
  • I wore a super cute brown sweater dress today... it was perfect for a fall day.  I'm so into wearing dresses.  Mommy worries what will happen when I run out of dresses or when it is too cold for dresses.
  • Another great day at school... SMILEY!
  • I made a cute acorn paper with my hands at school so Mommy had to take a picture when she picked me up.
  • When we got home, I had a package waiting for me... it was a beautiful pink skirt to wear for dance.  I couldn't wait to try it.  Grandma did a great job making it for me!
  • We were in a rush to get ready for dance and were slightly late but Ms. Kayla wasn't upset.
  • After dance, we came home and Daddy was cooking one of my favorite dinners... spaghetti!  We also had bread with butter which was so yummy!
  • Mommy and I relaxed a bit this evening...  she seemed a bit tired, so I let her rest between laying on her, jumping on her, and making my baby doll cry and giggle. 
  • I already have my dress picked out to wear to school tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment