Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I don't want to ruin my dinner" (while eating my donut afterschool...  leftover donut from this morning).
  • "I want to buy her a skating Elsa and Lucy a skating Anna and I'm going to build Olive a castle"(when Daddy picked me up from school... talking about Olive's birthday).



I did:

  • I was tired this morning, but Daddy got me dressed quickly and took me to get a donut, like we do on most Fridays.
  • I had a great day at school and even got a smiley and a sticker for being a good girl all week!
  • When Daddy picked me up, I was helping to sweep.   I'm such a big girl.
  • I got an invitation for Lucy's party and was very excited, even though it is a couple of weeks away.
  • Daddy took me to get dinner at "little piggy" (Arbys) to take to Ms. Sierra's house.
  • I spent the evening at Ms. Sierra's house while Mommy and Daddy worked the football game.  I also spent the night there.  I can't wait to tell Mommy and Daddy all about my day when they pick me up tomorrow from my slumber party with Ms. Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment