Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I got a frowny today" (telling Mommy with a very sad face when she picked me up from school).
  • "Let me tell you a joke...  I have to whisper it in your ear.  Knock, knock.  (Mommy responds, "Who's there?")  A ghost.  (Mommy responds, "a ghost who?")  "MOMMY!"


I did:

  • I dressed and ate waffles for breakfast while Mommy and Daddy got ready for work. 
  • I brushed my own hair after having trouble finding my hairbrush, even though it was where it always is in the bathroom (I didn't even look, but told Mommy I couldn't find it... she wasn't so happy).
  • I had a rough day at school.  I wasn't listening and wasn't a very good friend.  Mommy was very disappointed when she picked me up and Daddy wasn't too happy either when I got home.  I spent some time crying in time-out when I got home.  Daddy never lets me get up from time-out until I quit crying and talk to he and Mommy about what I did wrong and what I should have done different as well as what I'll do next time. 
  • We ate a yummy dinner of fettuccini alfedo with broccoli... one of my favorites!
  • I helped Mommy with laundry and even helped her make some chocolate cupcakes.  She put pumpkin in it which seemed weird, but it tasted pretty good.
  • I got in bed before Daddy came home from Shepherd. 
  • I promised Mommy that I would be a good girl the rest of the week.  It sounds like Mommy has some fun things planned that she won't let me do if I'm bad at school, so I better be good.












No comments:

Post a Comment