Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Yes Ma'am!" (The first words out of my mouth after Mommy woke me up this morning and asked if I slept good.  She loved that I was so polite!)
  • "After Valentine's and Halloween, will be Christmas.  It will be soon, right Mommy?"


I did:

  • I wore my onesie penguin pajamas to school today since it was pj day.  I was so excited to wear them and since the pjs had feet in them, I had to wear my shoes that were much too big to get them to fit over my much larger feet.  At least I stayed nice and warm today. 
  • I got a smiley and had so much fun at school today.
  • Mommy took me to school and then picked me up from school too. 
  • Mommy and I went to the Be-Hive and Gabriel and his Mommy were there too.  We watched the local puppet guy teach us how to draw a spider web with a spider and flies.  He was so fun because he told us a story while he drew and even used funny voices.  We laughed and laughed.  After he finished, we got to make our own.  There were two buckets of crayons and I got upset that my table didn't get the pink bucket.  Then, I tried to get a drink and couldn't open the straw.  I had a major meltdown and wouldn't calm down.  Mommy had to take me into another room to have a chat to calm me down.  She isn't sure what happened since I don't usually act this way.  I straightened up and did great the rest of the evening.
  • Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner and some play time.  It was nice to be just us girls.  We even shared a milkshake as we left. 
  • Back at home, Mommy and I changed my bed.  I was a big girl in helping to make my bed and to rearrange my stuffed animals all by myself. 
  • She surprised me with Elsa jewelry.  I was so excited and had to try it on right away.  I can't wait to wear all of my Elsa things for Halloween... I just wish my jewelry had powers!
  • Mommy showed me some super funny pictures of cats in Halloween costumes.  We laughed and laughed.  If you want a laugh, check out this website:  http://www.business2community.com/social-buzz/28-halloween-costumes-for-cats-that-will-put-a-smile-on-your-face-01037524#l9R5X9Ckhc2z9coo.01  (The witch hat and bunny were my favorites).
  • I was a SUPER big girl because I used my inhaler and took my new medicine successfully for the first time tonight and did GREAT!  Mommy was so proud.  As long as I'm good with my two types of inhalers, I won't have to use my nebulizer machine again. 
  • Tomorrow is favorite sports team day...  Of course I'm wearing my Mountaineers cheerleading outfit.  Hopefully it isn't too small! 












Add caption






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment