Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:



I said:

  • "I won't be beautiful unless I wear a dress.  Olive will be beautiful in her dress and I won't be beautiful!"
  • Conversation while looking at the book Put Me in the Zoo:
    Mommy:  "Do you belong in a zoo?"
    Alyson:  "No."
    Mommy:  "Does Mommy belong in a zoo?"
    Alyson:  "No."
    Mommy:  "Does Daddy belong in a zoo?"
    Alyson:  "Yes."
    Mommy:  "Why does Daddy belong in a zoo?"
    Alyson:  "Because he's crazy!  Don't tell Daddy!"


I did:

  • Another morning where we fought about my wardrobe.   Mommy and I had picked out a dress last night, but it didn't fit, so Mommy and Daddy picked out a different jumper dress and I refused to wear it.  I ended up a in a pink shirt and jeans and was not happy about it.  I cried and told Mommy I couldn't be beautiful if I wasn't wearing a dress.
  • I wanted Mommy to take me to school instead of Daddy, but she didn't have time, so I had a full out meltdown when Daddy carried me across the street to take me to school.
  • I got a frowny today for the first time in about 11 or 12 days.  Mommy and Daddy were disappointed.  I explained to them that I got 3 or 4 time outs for climbing up the slide, playing with a ball that I wasn't supposed to play with and not listening.
  • Since I got in trouble, Daddy went through a drive thru to get dinner and brought it home instead of going some place fun while Mommy was out with friends.
  • Mommy got home and brought a piece of cake, but wouldn't let me have any since I wasn't good at school.  Boo!
  • Hopefully I'll be good tomorrow so I can do fun stuff again.




No comments:

Post a Comment