Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Olive said that for Halloween I'm going to be Elsa with no powers and that she will be Elsa with powers.  All my friends will have powers and I won't."


I did:

  • Today was crazy sock day at school, so I doubled up my socks, short socks over long socks and none of them matched... I had stripes and polka dots.  How silly!  Mommy forgot to take a picture of my feet, how sad!  She only remembered to take a picture of me in my new outfit outside in the drizzling rain...  I had already taken off my socks and was standing strangely on the sides of my shoes.
  • I did wear one of the new outfits that Mommy bought me this past weekend.  She was beginning to get concerned about my new love of dresses and cold weather, so she bought me two new long-sleeve dress/long shirt options with leggings, two extra pairs of leggings and four pairs of tights...  Hopefully that will work for a bit.  Tomorrow is "Wacky Wednesday" at school, so who knows what I'll end  up wearing.
  • I got a smiley at school then came home and had a snack with Daddy until Mommy got home.
  • We went to trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings and I ate all my mac-n-cheese.  I also entertained everyone with my dancing and overall cuteness.
  • I tasted my first peppermint when we left and Mommy thinks I'm addicted.  She only let me lick and said she was afraid of me choking.  She is such a worry wart.
  • Another appointment with my doctor tomorrow to try out new medicine.  My cough was better today, but Mommy said the doctor is hoping this new medicine works better for the long-term.




No comments:

Post a Comment