Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Let me take a selfie, Mommy."
  • "Take my picture while I sit here, Mommy."


I did:

  • I woke up and Daddy and I went downstairs and had waffles for breakfast while we let Mommy sleep in a little longer.
  • After Mommy got up and we all got ready, we went to the James Rumsey yard sale.  We found so many fun things to play with and even a few things to buy.  I got four Barbie books, lots of crayons, a Princess dress, and two cars.  It was a little chilly, especially when the wind was blowing.
  • After going to eat lunch at Panera, we went to War Memorial Park to play and walk around the Mini Fair a bit.  The leaves were beautiful!  It's strange because some trees had such beautiful colored leaves and others are still very green.  I had fun finding pretty leaves and playing in them and Mommy tried to get some beautiful pictures of me with the leaves.  She says that Fall is her favorite.
  • We went home and Mommy and I cuddled for a nap.
  • I was very surprised when I woke up and found the Storys on my porch.  They had stopped by to pick something up so we got to visit for a bit.  It was so great seeing my friend Rebekah again!
  • We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at home watching the football game and relaxing.  We ate pizza (mine had pineapples) and some chips and then I watched a movie.  It was a much needed relaxation day.  Mommy and I even had some girl time doing our nails... we tried out our Jamberry nails and Mommy learned a lot.  Next time should be much better!  I was so excited and chose to alternate my nails between letters and polka dots.  I couldn't wait to show Daddy how beautiful they were!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment