Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "It's okay.  I don't mind loud music" (when I got in Daddy's car).
  • "I drew the tooth fairy.  That's what I'm going to be next Halloween after being Elsa."
  • "You can have it Mommy.  I'm too full" (to Mommy after taking only a couple drinks of my celebratory milkshake).

I did:

  • Daddy took me to get donuts this morning.  I got a blueberry cake one (Mommy's favorite!).  I love Donut Friday!
  • I wore my Halloween Hello Kitty shirt today.  Everyone loved it.
  • At school, I was a super big girl and even got a smiley which was awesome!
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to Mommy's school where I got to play on the stage while he and Mommy worked a little with some other people.  They taped on the floor and did some measuring. 
  • We went to eat at Cinco de Mayo with Mr. Brian.  He is very funny!  I ate all of my quesadilla and most of the cheese dip.  I got some crumbs on Mommy's phone during dinner, so I thought it would be a good idea to just tip the phone over the chip basket to dump the crumbs back in with the other chips.  For some reason the others were not happy with that decision.
  • After stopping at Chick-fil-A to play a few minutes while Mommy got my milkshake, we headed home.  I played a few games on the iPad while we relaxed on the couch.  It was the end of a very busy week.  I'm so glad we can sleep in tomorrow.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment