Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Ready, Spready?" (to Mommy....  in the past she has said something similar to me, "Ready Freddy?")
  • Me:  "Olive is going to stay at my house for 60 days and I'm going to stay a her house for 80 days."
  • Mommy:  "But isn't Olive mean to you?"
  • Me:  "Yes, but it's okay Mommy, she's my friend."
  • Mommy:  "When she is nice to you, she can come to our house."
  • Me:  "But Mommy, it's okay.  She's my friend."

I did:
  • I slept until after 8:00.  It was wonderful. 
  • Daddy got up with me after I started playing cell phone games in bed and was too loud.
  • I ate chocolate toast crunch cereal for breakfast and relaxed a bit.
  • I started running up and down the stairs and in and out of Mommy and Daddy's bedroom when I thought it was time for Mommy to wake up.  She seemed tired, but had slept long enough.
  • After she ate breakfast and showered, we went shopping.  I bought new Hello Kitty pajamas, a bird shirt (it was wearing a tiara), and Frozen walkie-talkies with my gift cards from Sierra and her family.  I even got to play at the mall play area while we were there.  It was fun!
  • We went to Target to go shopping for Lucy's birthday party.  We thought it was today, but found it that the party isn't until tomorrow afternoon.  I was a little disappointed, but can't wait for tomorrow.
  • We ate lunch at Chick-fil-A.  It was fun shopping and eating lunch with just Mommy and having a girls day out.
  • After coming home, Mommy and I tried out the radios.  I used the Elsa one and Mommy used the Anna one.  We tried all the places in the house that they worked.  I was super excited that they worked when one of us was upstairs and the other was downstairs. 
  • After my nap, I started packing my bags for Ms. Sierra's house since I was heading there for a sleepover.  I loaded up my Frozen backpack, then decided I needed the bear backpack too and then some other things.  Daddy said it looked like I was moving out.
  • We stopped at Mommy's school for a spaghetti dinner and we got to hear the orchestra play.  I danced and danced while they played and ate lots of yummy food. 
  • At Ms. Sierra's, I was so excited to show her my new pjs and my walkie talkies.  She even gave me a bath and let me have a snack before bed.  I'll see Mommy and Daddy at church tomorrow. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment