Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I have everything I need to be a Mommy" (while dumping out the bag I had loaded with lotion, a phone, a book, a measuring tape, snacks, a notebook, and a pen).
  • "I'm gonna color a shoe in the sky because it is Silly Sally Day" (while painting a picture with Mommy).

I did:
  • I was so tired this morning that I fell back asleep on the couch.  I finally woke up enough to eat my waffles, then I had to get dressed and beautiful since today was school picture day.  I wore a denim dress with tights and even wore a headband in my hair.  I thought I was super cute and so did Mommy and Daddy.
  • I had a great day at school and was super excited to tell Mommy that I got to hold a snowflake during one of the pictures they took of me.  Mommy is hoping I smiled beautiful since I keep showing her my silly crooked smile when she asked me how I smiled.  I did get a smiley today too so Mommy and Daddy were very happy.
  • When Mommy got home, I met her at the door holding by baby doll wearing my dress without shoes or socks.  She thought I looked so cute.  I was quickly trying to find my "baby powder" for the baby then I decided I needed to pack a "Mommy bag."
  • After eating dinner at home, Mommy and I painted pictures in the dining room.  Mommy painted a tree, barn, sun, and even a flower, so I decided to paint the same thing.  She thought it was cute that I copied her work.  Later I decided to use crayons to draw a picture of our house too.  
  • Tomorrow is Halloween and the costume parade at school.  I can't wait to wear my Elsa dress once again.  Mommy is even going to come walk in the parade with me.  It will be so much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment