Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I want Mommy!" (when Daddy was going to take me to school and later in the evening when I wanted Mommy to take me to bed).
  • "My smiley face had googly eyes" (telling Mommy and Daddy about my smiley on the board at school... Daddy told Mommy it looked the same as the other smileys).


I did:

  • I woke up and laid on the couch under the blankets.  Mondays are rough, especially when it is chilly!  I was too tired to even eat breakfast.
  • I wore a yellow shirt today and jeans and didn't even fight Daddy to wear a dress today.
  • Daddy took me to school and I refused to even give Mommy a kiss goodbye since she wouldn't take me to school.  I did wave goodbye.
  • I was a super big girl at school.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and then we came home and I helped him do a little housework and cook dinner.
  • I spent the evening relaxing with my mini stuffie (pink unicorn), the iPad, and with Mommy and Daddy.  It was nice to hang out at home since we were gone off and on all weekend.  My favorite part was showing Mommy all of the things that the stuffie stuck to...  it has magnetic feet so I showed her it would stick to the washer, the refrigerator, and even the doorknob (how silly!)
  • I wore my unicorn slippers to sleep tonight along with a pair of pink fuzzy pants and my tu-tu cute shirt.  I was so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment