Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "The toss glitter everywhere... it's like magic!" (while wearing my Elsa gloves waving my arms like her).


I did:

  • I slept in a little this morning and would have slept even longer if Littles had not been whining. 
  • I ate two breakfasts with Daddy, muffin tops and a pop tart and after Mommy woke up I was still hungry, so we all went to Waffle House (me, Mommy, Daddy, and Dave).  I even got a free waffle for wearing my Waffle House hat and they also gave me an extra juice box to take with me.
  • Today was the Apple Harvest Parade which is a very big deal here.  While getting ready for the parade, we ran into Dorothy, the Tin Man, Scarecrow, Lion, and even the Wicked Witch.  I was SOOO excited!  I also twirled my balloon like a flag with the color guard, pet lots of puppy dogs, and even found a blowy flower.  I was super excited about the parade because I got to ride on the float for an upcoming performance of Steel Magnolias at Mommy's school.  I have never been in a parade before, so it was fun to watch.  The kids loved me too and were so nice to me.  I even got cotton candy!  Mommy walked in front of the float and behind her high school's band.  I bet she was tired!
  • After the parade, I went home and took a very long nap.  Daddy even had to wake me up because he was worried about me. 
  • We spent the evening at the house resting and getting caught up on laundry and other housework.  I played trains a little with Mommy and tried out my Elsa gloves. 















No comments:

Post a Comment