Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "This is warming me up" (while eating my soup at Panera).


I did:

  • I woke up and hung out with Daddy this morning until time to get dressed for church.  I wore a cute yellow shirt and my dancing sweater with jeans.  I'm glad I wore my sweater since it was a little chilly outside and at church.  It's definitely feeling more and more like fall outside.
  • After church, we went to Panera and we all ate soup.  When it's chilly, soup really hits the spot, especially Panera soup.  I also got a yummy cookie with candy in it.
  • After going home, I had a brief nap then spent the rest of the day at home.  I played with my trains, helped Mommy cook dinner and helped Mommy and Daddy clean. 
  • I played with Mommy's iPad for a while, and even talked Daddy into buying me The Hungry Caterpillar app.  I started playing but now have to wait for my food to grow so he can eat. 
  • I decided to use my Frozen duct tape to fix the stem of my pumpkin that had torn off earlier in the week.  I was so proud of myself for coming up with the idea to fix it and for being able to do it by myself.  The tape made it look extra beautiful.
  • I had a bath before bed and still refused to take off the band-aid on my leg.  I wouldn't let Mommy take it off either.  Mommy says it will fall off soon.
  • It was nice to have a restful evening at home.
  • Back to school tomorrow to be a good girl and get a smiley!






No comments:

Post a Comment