Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Yuck!  It tastes like mirrors" (when eating a nugget dipped in barbecue sauce).
  • "A hip, scop,and a jump." 

I did:
  • I woke up and was excited to find out that Mommy was taking me to school today so I had to get ready quick since Daddy let me sleep in a little bit.
  • At school, we had our Harvest celebration (Halloween party) and I told Mommy that the pumpkin cookies we brought were the best and the Cheetos were also great.
  • I got another smiley and had a great day at school.
  • Daddy picked me up and took me home to start getting ready for dance.  I wasn't too excited to go to dance class today, but I became more excited when I found out we were wearing our Halloween costumes to class. We even got to perform for the parents.  Daddy wasn't there, but Mommy got to see us dance to the Ghostbusters song.  I didn't do much dancing and instead just looked at Mommy and then ran to her during the dance.  
  • After dance we grabbed a quick dinner at Wendy's.  I was super excited about the Frosty and the Scooby Doo toy.  It was a hide-n-seek Scooby where you hid the dog and placed numbered clues leading the way to its hiding place.  This provided us with lots of entertainment, both at the restaurant and when we got home.  All three of us play, and even the pets tried to help.  I even let Mommy borrow my Elsa ring to help her find the Scooby toy when it was her turn.  One time, Mommy had a hard time finding it, so I dragged her by the shirt telling her she was "hotter and hotter" as I moved her closer.  She thought I was so silly!
  • After bath, we worked on finding a good outfit for picture day at school which is tomorrow.  Mommy had me practice my smile and told me how beautiful I was.  
  • At bedtime I had to sleep with two Barbies.






No comments:

Post a Comment