Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I want to..." (when my teachers asked me not to do something at school)  I got a time out for saying that (back-talking).


I did:

  • I got to wear my Mountaineer cheerleading outfit today since it was favorite team day.  Olive told me my dress wasn't beautiful, but Daddy told me it was and that Olive was just jealous.
  • I got a straight face at school for not being very polite and respectful to my teachers.  Mommy and Daddy were not very happy with me, but they said people make mistakes and as long as I learned what to do better next time.
  • Daddy picked me up and got to see my beautiful pink pumpkin that I painted yesterday at school.  It was even glittery. 
  • Daddy took me to dinner then to Ms. Sierra's so that he and Mommy could work the game. 
  • I ate dinner at Ms. Sierra's then went to the store and then played.  I had fun!
  • Mommy picked me up late and we went home, had a snack, medicine, and after a few quick photos (I decided to add my Frozen jewelry) then it was off to bed since it was so late.
  • I can't wait for the parade tomorrow.  It should be lots of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment