Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I want to go home with you" (to Mommy while walking back to the school from our field trip).
  • "I don't like her look, Mommy" (referring to an animated princess on television).
  • "That's very good!  That's very good!" (after finishing the princess show on television).


I did:

  • I slept great last night...  Mommy doesn't think I coughed even once!  We were all so happy to have a good night's sleep.
  • Mommy wasn't in a hurry this morning, so when I woke up, I got to cuddle in bed with her for a while.
  • After a quick breakfast at home, Mommy and I went to my school.  We got there just in time to leave for the field trip to the fire station.  There were lots of Mommys and Daddy there too.  We had a nice walk to the station and were surprised the weather was so warm.
  • At the fire station, the firemen taught us how to dial 9-1-1 if someone needs help.  They also taught us how to get out of our house if the smoke alarm goes off.  I wasn't too excited about the fireman who put on all of his fire fighting gear.  He was kinda scary looking.  He made me feel better after her took his glove off to show me his hand.  He talked kinda funny too with his mask on.  We got to see the fire trucks up close and even get in the cab of the big ladder truck.  Alyson says, "I had a good time there."  There was only one meltdown when my friend got in the picture that Mommy was trying to take of me in front of the trucks.  Mommy blames my medicine on my crankiness.  The firemen gave all of the kids a fire helmet and a bag of goodies.  I was so happy, especially since my helmet was pink!
  • Mommy went to work while I spent the rest of the day at school.  I didn't need my breathing medicine at all!
  • I had a good time playing with my friends at dance class.  I showed Ms. Kayla my dances.
  • Once we got home, I took a funny picture of Gemma under my dance clothes. 
  • Daddy cooked a yummy dinner then Mommy and I spent some time cuddling... I even got to watch a new princess show.
  • "I had a good time everywhere I went today.  I like the firetrucks when I went there."  (I told Mommy as she typed the end of my blog for me tonight).


























No comments:

Post a Comment