Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "This is going to be the best day ever!" (jumping up and down after Mommy told me that Gabriel was going to be where we were going this afternoon).
  • "Guess what Mommy and Daddy...  I prayered again." (telling them about praying while downstairs at church today).


I did:

  • I woke up and then came into cuddle in bed with Mommy while Daddy showered.
  • We got ready for church and I got to wear a beautiful denim long-sleeved dress with my tights.  It was a little chilly, so luckily I had a jacket to wear.
  • I played with my friends at church, then came home and we ate leftover pizza for lunch before my nap.
  • After nap, we got in the car and headed to Wilson's Animal Park in Winchester.  It was so much fun!  Gabriel was there and we got to go through the maze with him and his family.  There were so many animals there and we even got to feed a lot of them!  Mommy and I kept telling the animals not to bully one another and to let everyone have some food.  We even saw a spider monkey with her baby so I told her to take care of her baby real good.
  • After running around everywhere while there, we got in the car and headed back.  We decided to stop at the mall in Winchester to walk around and so I could play a little more.  We even ate dinner there.  Daddy and I shared some lo mein noodles and Mommy shared her chicken teriyaki with me.  Delicious!
  • Once we got back home, we did some housework.  I helped Daddy clean some of the windows and he put some clear plastic over some of the windows.  He said it will help keep our house warm since it is starting to get colder outside. 
  • After helping a bit, I decided to have some alone playtime.  I spent a little time playing with a box and thirty-one bag...  Cameron climbed in the box, so I folded the flaps to give him some quiet time.  I took some friends upstairs to play with and we had a "campout."  I even told Mommy when to "wake" all of us up by turning on the "Sun" (light).
  • My nose has been very runny today.  Mommy is hoping I'm not coming down with another bug.  Hoping for a healthy night and day tomorrow.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment