Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • Me:  "Am I going to take a bath tonight?"
  • Daddy:  "I don't know.   Why?"
  • Me:  "Because I don't wanna take my Band-Aid off."
  • (following the conversation I took my Band-Aid off anyway)


I did:

  • I wore a beautiful black and white sweater dress this morning with my white sandals.  Mommy thinks the time has come for the sandals to be packed away since it is getting cooler, but I keep wearing them anyway.
  • Even though it was Friday, Daddy didn't take me to get donuts this morning before school since I wasn't such a big girl at school yesterday.
  • I was a great girl today and got a smiley at school, so Daddy took me to get a donut as an afterschool snack.  I was so happy and chose to get a blueberry cake donut which is Mommy's favorite... she was so jealous when she heard that I got one without her.
  • After doing a little shopping with Daddy, Mommy came home and we started packing up my things to go to Ms. Sierra's for the evening so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night.
  • While at Ms. Sierra's we went out a did a little shopping, I ate my dinner, and we watched a little television (even watched the Octonauts).  Ms. Sierra also took my picture for Mommy so she could use it in the blog in case I fell asleep early. 
  • I was wide awake but wearing my pajamas when Mommy and Daddy picked me up to take me home to bed. 
  • I'm glad we all get to sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment