Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "This is my learning" (showing my Mommy the numbers I had practiced writing today at school).
  • "Is David going to sleep with us?" (asking over and over again about whether our friend David was sleeping at the house this evening). 



I did:

  • I had another great night's sleep last night.
  • I wore a pretty purple shirt today with khaki pants to school.  I told Daddy I needed to start wearing dresses with pants under them when it gets cooler like my friend Olive does. 
  • I got another smiley on the board today since I was such a big girl.
  • Mommy picked me up and I couldn't wait to show her my smiley and my "learning" paper.  She was so proud of my work.  I helped Barbie up the stairs when we left school.
  • After a little time at home, David showed up and we went to Ms. Jessica's house to help her fix something.  I enjoyed playing with her puppy Gobo.  We also got to walk around Home Depot where we got to look at some super cool Christmas and Halloween decorations.
  • We also went to Five Guys for dinner... I mostly ate peanuts, but did eat some of my sandwich too.
  • My coughing got a little worse tonight, so Mommy is hoping for a restful night with limited coughing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment