Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • Mommy (when explaining to Dr. Wear about my peeling skin on the fingers due to me putting them in my mouth frequently and all of a sudden):  "What is the only thing we talked about you putting in your mouth?"
  • Alyson (screaming):  "LOLLIPOPS!!!"
  • (Dr. Wear threw his head back laughing hysterically)
  • Mommy (clarifying):  "I said only food in your mouth, you are the one that added lollipops to the discussion."


I did:

  • I wore a super silly outfit to school today since it was "Wacky Wednesday" dress up day.  I had leopard print arms, heart leggings, a chick dress with a poofy yellow skirt, and my black and grey camo snow boots.  Mommy said I was a "hot mess."  I was so excited about it being "Wacky Wednesday" that I had to take my book just in case the teachers wanted to read it and didn't have it.  It's one of my favorites!
  • Olive told me I didn't look beautiful in my outfit today which made me sad, but my friends and teachers made me feel better.
  • I was a good girl at school today and Mommy picked me up right after nap.  I was eating my snack when she got there.
  • She took me to see Dr. Wear.  Mommy told him it was "Wacky Wednesday" to explain my outfit and he responded by saying, "I thought it was Quacky Wednesday since I had a bird on my dress."  He listened to my lungs and this time heard nothing but clear lungs... woohoo!  That was great news until I learned that I was healthy enough for my flu shot.  The anticipation of the shot was too much and I freaked out.  Luckily the nurse and Mommy are good wrestlers and it was over very quick.  I even admitted after some tears that it didn't hurt all that bad.  Mommy explained to me that a quick pain now might save me from being very sick later, so I guess it was worth it...  and I got a lollipop and two stickers for being a big girl.  Mommy also mentioned a milkshake, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  While there, we practiced a new type of medicine and I wasn't too good at it, so they told Mommy to help me practice at home.  They told me I'd be like an astronaut when I practiced.
  • Daddy picked me up at the doctor and took me to  his school.  I play Operation and worked a puzzle while he did a little work.
  • Mommy got home from her meeting in time to take me to dance.  I had to show everyone after class my dance and even got the girls in the class after me to watch and dance "with me" (off to the side).
  • After two different dinners at home (I was so hungry!), I relaxed with Daddy and finished my movie from yesterday.  It was a long day and I decided just resting on the couch would be okay.
  • Tomorrow is pajama day at school and I can't wait!











No comments:

Post a Comment