Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Don't break it.  It's special!" (to Mommy when she got in the car and had to move my Bible off of the seat).
  • "I want pictures of my puppies or kitties in there" (in my night light picture frame Carol gave me).
  • "Cameron will buzz and I will be blowing dandelion fuzz..."  (instead of bees like Olaf's song).

I did:
  • Other than being tired, I was in a good mood this morning.  I did insist on wearing my other Frozen shirt today and had to take my light up wand to school.
  • At school, we had a "pumpkin patch."  The filled the school yard with pumpkins so we could pick our own out of the grass.  It was so much fun.  We also got to decorate them too.  I wrote my name backward on the top of the pumpkin.
  • I got a smiley face today and was so excited to show Mommy.  She was very proud.
  • At home, Mommy worked on dinner before going to visit a few friends.  I posed a fall picture with my skateboard.  Gemma even tried to help.
  • Daddy and I stopped by the music store to pick up something and then went to church.  I told Daddy that I had to take my Bible in my green Chuck-E-Cheese bag.
  • After dinner at home, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  Mommy met us there.  It was fun.  I even had an extra friend visit us for a bit and while he was there, he showed me a few magic tricks.  I was very excited and then tried to do the tricks myself. 
  • I played the claw machine and didn't have any luck.  Oh well!  Maybe next week!













No comments:

Post a Comment