Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I need clear paper and my crayons to draw a picture for Dr. Wear.  I also need a white crayon!"
  • "Lowes has beautiful flowers!" (after Mommy drove by Boltz and didn't see beautiful flowers out front).


I did:

  • I had a rough night...  two breathing treatments during the night.  My coughing got really bad and Mommy seemed a little worried.  Luckily the breathing treatments helped and I was able to go back to sleep pretty quickly.
  • I woke up wheezing a lot and coughing.  Mommy and Daddy decided I shouldn't go to school, so Daddy stayed home with me.  We were lazy and rested.  After more medicine, I was beginning to feel a little better before my nap, especially after watching the Halloween episode of Curious George and laughing at how silly it was.  I passed out on the couch for my nap and Littles joined me too.  We were so cute that Daddy had to snap a picture. 
  • After nap, Mommy came home and Daddy left to go to a meeting.
  • Mommy took me to visit Dr. Wear.  His medical student used her purple stethoscope to listen to my breathing and then Dr. Wear used his green one to listen.  They weren't very happy with my wheezing, so I now have to take more medicine.  Boo!  He was excited about the picture I drew for him before we went to his office... I drew two people, me and Dr. Wear.  He was especially happy that I used green, his favorite color.
  • We stopped to pick up a flower at Lowes for the porch, then Mommy stopped and got me a slushie at Sheetz.  She and Daddy have been trying to get me to drink a lot of fluids, but I'm not cooperating too much.
  • Back at home, we ate dinner and Mommy and I got comfy (I wore my new piglet outfit) and then we cuddled on the couch watching part of one of her favorite movies, Annie.  I wasn't as excited as she was and she kept singing and singing.  I finally asked if we could watch something else.  We took a few pictures, I even took a couple of myself (even a picture of my foot!)
  • I fell asleep in the middle of my breathing treatment before bed even with the bright lights on and the television on.  Being sick is exhausting!
  • Mommy said she could stay home with me tomorrow if I still am feeling better but I told her we would have to see how I felt when I woke up.  She had already planned to take the morning off of work to take me to the doctor's appointment I was supposed to have tomorrow morning and then to go with me on my field trip to the fire station.  We'll have to play tomorrow by ear depending on how I feel.












No comments:

Post a Comment