Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Look what kind of a girl I was today" (dragging Mommy into my classroom to show her my smiley face on the front board).

I did:

  • I wore a super cute yellow "LOVE" shirt with flowers today with my blue jeans.  I looked super cute!
  • At school, we walked to the puppet theater and saw a show.  It was so much fun!
  • I was a super big girl and got a smiley.  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled, especially after my behavior the past two days.
  • We came home and Daddy had gotten me a ring pop in case I was a good girl.  It was a great treat and was strawberry, my favorite.
  • After dinner and a little relaxing, Mommy and I cleaned our pumpkins.  I decided to go ahead and paint it, even though our color choices were a little limited.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow to find more colors.  I tried using a stencil a few times.  It's a little more difficult than it looks.  I'm proud of my "scary face" and my name on it.  I may add more to it tomorrow and can't wait to help Mommy and Daddy carve their pumpkins this weekend.  (I didn't understand why I didn't have to take the stuff out of my pumpkin to paint it.)
  • After an episode of Curious George, it was bedtime. 
  • Hopefully I'm a good girl again tomorrow...  there's a lot riding on my good behavior (Frozen on Ice and a gift from Grandma).














No comments:

Post a Comment