Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • Mommy:  "What was your favorite part?"
  • Me:  "At the end when all of them were out there and they waved at me."
  • Mommy:  "What do you want me to tell everyone about the show?"
  • Me:  "We had really fun.  It's the best show ever."  

I did:
  • I woke up and was super tired, but was also excited about today.  I put on my Frozen t-shirt and went to school after eating my waffles.
  • We went on a field trip to the library this morning where we read a book and watched a movie.
  • I got to play on the playground for a bit before Mommy showed up.  
  • We went to Panera for lunch then went for a drive.   I told Mommy I wasn't tired and didn't need a nap on the way.  I was busy watching for animals and farms and keeping Mommy distracted.  I was even super silly and put  my napkin on my chin and said, "Ho! Ho! Ho!  I'm Santa Claus!"  Mommy passed the phone back to me and had me take a Santa selfie.
  • I got dressed in my Princess Elsa outfit in the parking lot...  I told Mommy a few days ago that "I can't let Elsa see me in my jeans!"  I got lots of waves and had several people call me Elsa while we walked around.
  • Mommy bought me a magic wand with a spinning light and a flag (with Elsa and Anna).  We also ate lots of snacks too.  The Dippin' Dots were my favorite!
  • The show was great!  It was so much fun!  The snow and fireworks were super cool and I had fun waving at the princesses and they waved at me too!  
  • I fell asleep as we headed home since it was so boring being stuck in traffic.  I think Mommy was a little jealous that I could nap and she couldn't.
  • We got home and told Daddy all about how much fun we had and he was very jealous.  








































No comments:

Post a Comment