Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:



I said:
  • While playing pretend with some of my stuffed animals this evening: 
    • "We are camping, laying with my animals and toys on the floor by the fireplace."
    • "We are in kindergarten."
    • "Now we are going to Disney, okay?"
  • "I can't fall asleep when there is a sweet sound" (smelling Mommy roasting the pumpkin seeds downstairs at bedtime).

I did:
  • I woke up at Ms. Sierra's house.  I had an accident during the night, but told her not to tell Mommy and Daddy.
  • I wore a beautiful brown sweater dress to church and had fun playing with Tori and my other friends that were there.
  • After church, we ate a Taco Bell and I spent nearly the entire time trying to convince Mommy and Daddy that I wasn't tired, even though I kept alternating between putting my head on the table and laying on the bench seat.  I finally admitted I was tired and took a nap once we got home.
  • Daddy took me to Lucy's birthday party at the Rec Center.  I was so excited to go and do gymnastics and to see "my girl" Lucy.  I jumped on the trampolines, jumped into the foam pit, played with hula hoops and ate a cupcake.  It was fun!
  • We spent the rest of the evening at home.  I played with my "friends" and made up my own games with "them." 
  • When Daddy got home from his meeting, we carved pumpkins.  Mommy offered to make a Frozen pumpkin but I told her I wanted her to make a scary face instead.  She ended up making a face that looked a little scary, but mostly silly.  It especially looked silly when she added the tiara, braid, jewelry, and shoes.  But I loved it!
  • I can't wait for tomorrow...  library trip with school, then Frozen on Ice!























No comments:

Post a Comment