Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "You can have two of my quarters.  Give me my piggy bank and I will get you some more coins" (to Mommy before going to Monkey Joes... I'm always so willing to share my money with Mommy and Daddy).
  • "I'm SOOO hungry but my mac-n-cheese is TOO hot!" (stated so pitifully, like I was starving to death).



I did:

  • Daddy picked me up early this morning from Ms. Sierra's.  We went and picked up a few items at the store and then went home to make breakfast...  we had pancakes, one of my favorite!
  • I colored on my Frozen scene maker that I got for Christmas.  It was so much fun coloring all of the characters and setting them up in the scene.
  • After Mommy woke up and ate breakfast, we all got ready and went to Monkey Joes to play.  It was so much fun!  I was very excited to take lots of quarters with me so I could buy things and was most excited that there was a necklace in the chicken egg game.
  • After a lot of play time at Monkey Joes, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Hagerstown to watch some of the WVU football game.  I was a little cranky and wasn't as patient as I could have been, but we did have a nice lunch while there and I colored a beautiful witch picture that they gave me.
  • I fell asleep right before we got home then didn't want to go back to sleep once we were in the house.  So my nap was very short.
  • Mommy and I made a fort in the living room with blankets and pillows.  We also watched a little television and did a little laundry.  I also used my Play-doh Ice cream maker to make "ice cream" for all of us... mine was "strawberry vanilla-ish" and Mommy's was "cookie milkshake like Chick-fil-A."
  • It was a nice relaxing evening at home.


 
     







No comments:

Post a Comment