Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I'm so tired!  I just wanted to sleep in!" (this morning while sitting on the couch).
  • "Look at me, Mommy.  I'm Daddy!" (when walking into the living room without my shirt and while wearing Daddy's glasses).



I did:

  • This morning was rough!  I was so exhausted!
  • This week is Spirit Week at school, so today we were supposed to wear orange.  I'm very limited in my orange wardrobe, so luckily I had a Halloween-ish shirt I could wear thanks to Grandma.  Tomorrow is crazy sock day... I can't wait!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and of course I got another smiley today.
  • I helped Daddy cook dinner and helped him give the dogs baths, even though they didn't like it so much.
  • We finished my movie from last night and watched a little of The Goodnight Show before bed.
  • We were all tired, so it was an early night.




No comments:

Post a Comment