Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I hope the pumpkins are still awake" (on the way to the pumpkin patch after Mommy pointed out that the cows were laying down and that it must be their naptime).
  • "I'm reading my Bible" (to Mommy while sitting on the couch flipping through the pages of my American Girl catalog).
  • "I'm trying to scare myself!" (walking around the house roaring randomly).



I did:

  • After a quick bath, we got dressed and ready for church.  Daddy picked out a beautiful dress for me to wear, but gave up on finding tights that fit me, so he put pants under my dress thinking I could take them off after getting to church.  He also put a long-sleeved t-shirt over the dress too.  It was too cool at church this morning, so I had to keep my layers on.  Mommy thought I looked like a hot mess!
  • I made ghosts at church while downstairs with the other kids.  It was fun!
  • After a quick lunch and a little meltdown since I didn't eat enough for a treat, we went to the pumpkin patch.  We rode on the hayride past all of the fun animals.  I climbed through the tunnels and went down the bumpy slide before the corn maze.  We ran into my friend Tori and other kids from church in the middle of the corn maze.  I loved trying to figure out the maze.  I ran around a little too much and started coughing, so Mommy made me slow down.
  • I never picked out a pumpkin.... all of them were too dirty, so Mommy finally picked one for me.  She and Daddy also picked out their own too. 
  • Mommy had to buy her favorite apple cider donuts, so we shared one in the car on our way back home.
  • I had a nap on the couch at home, then looked through my catalog, watched a little television, and relaxed.
  • After running to the grocery store with Mommy, I relaxed a little more before heading to bed.











































No comments:

Post a Comment