Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

 
Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I'm hungry!" (as Daddy stopped to get gas at Sheetz... about 10 minutes after finishing dinner where I ate a lot of food).


I did:

  • I woke up and tried my new chocolate waffles.  They were super yummy!
  • I got dressed and ready for school.
  • I had a little fall on the playground at school and got a little bump on my forehead.  I kept right on playing though.
  • Daddy picked me up and I didn't have anything on the board, no smiley, no frowny, no straight face.  I had been good today, so I think it should have been a smiley.
  • After Daddy picked me up, we went to Mommy's school.  She had to work the football game tonight, so we went to visit with her and go to dinner with her before the game.  We went to Pizza Montese and I ate lasagna, spaghetti, pizza, and two slices of cookie pizza... and I was still hungry!  Mommy says it is a growth spurt.
  • After taking Mommy back to school, Daddy and I came home and I built my big Frozen puzzle.  I also watched a little television until Mommy got home. 
  • After a little cuddle time with Mommy, it was bedtime.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment