Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • Me:  "Am I going to church with you?"
  • Daddy:  "I don't know, I might leave you at home."
  • Me:  "You can't leave me at home by myself."
  • Daddy:  "Why not?"
  • Me:  "Because if the dogs are bad, I don't know what to do."
  • Daddy:  "You just tell them to stop it."
  • Me:  "I'll just say stop it!  Okay, you can leave me at home by myself."

I did:

  • Woke up and ate chocolate toast crunch cereal... YUM!
  • Went to school and had a very bad day.  I wasn't  good girl and got in big trouble.  Hopefully I'll get my act together so I can go to the puppet theater with my class tomorrow and Frozen on Ice with Mommy next week. 
  • Daddy picked me up and we went to dance.  We danced to the Ghostbusters song.
  • We stopped at Taco Bell for dinner and Daddy didn't get me cinnamon twists since I wasn't a good girl today.  
  • We went to church and I played with Tori while Daddy had his meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment