Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Delivered Mommy a Mother's Day "card" to bed this morning.  She loved it!
  • Wore a beautiful purple dress to church this morning and got to play with my friend Tori while I was there.  I even made Mommy another purple "card" with dots all over it.
  • Went to Noodles and Company for lunch since that's where Mommy wanted to go.  The spaghetti and meatballs were yummy.
  • Shopped with Daddy while Mommy did a little shopping on her own.  I even got a new pair of "princess sunglasses" and found someone just my size.
  • Took a long nap with Mommy after we got home.
  • Played with my stomp rockets just before it got dark then came inside and called Grandma to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.  She was excited to talk to me, even though I got too wild to do much talking.
  • Can't wait to go to school tomorrow and see my friends.













 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment