Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Bath time before church today.
  • Wore my beautiful and colorful butterfly dress.  I love it and felt super cute!
  • Had a great time playing with friends and toys at church.
  • Spent some time at Ms. Sierra's and even got to play bean bag toss with Sierra and Emily.  I even got one into the hole.  I was so excited and proud of myself.
  • Fell asleep during the quick car ride... Sierra and Emily must have worn me out!
  • Mommy and Daddy and I went to a graduation party for their friend Rose from Shepherd.  It was so fun!  She had bubbles, blowing horns, and beach balls... and tomatoes!  I even made friends with the little kids that were across the street, sneaking them bubbles and horns.
  • Had a little meltdown before bed since I was so tired. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment