Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up before 6:00 and ended up in bed with Mommy and Daddy.  Once Daddy made me come downstairs to eat and get ready, I was passed out on the couch, way too tired!
  • Wore a very cute dress (Daddy thinks it's too short) to school.  I looked super cute!
  • I took my rainbow bear for show and tell today.  I made sure that she wore her prettiest pink dress to show my friends. 
  • I got a smiley and so did my friend who I have promised a puzzle to if she goes all week without a frowny... she often gets one during the week. 
  • Daddy picked me up and we went straight to eat dinner at "little piggy" (Arbys).  I wanted to sit outside but Daddy said we would get a sunburn so we sat inside.  I ate my food and even a little of Daddy's.  I found a curly fry that looked like a ribbon.  I was so excited to pick it up and show it to Daddy.  He must really love me since he bought me my own chocolate milkshake.
  • I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra while Daddy had practice.
  • Mommy picked me up and I told her all about my day on the way home.







No comments:

Post a Comment