Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Woke up during the night burning up once again with a fever of 102.  More Tylenol and a breathing treatment then I was able to sleep the rest of the night other than just a little whining here and there.
  • Daddy stayed home with me all day today and I didn't have hardly any fever at 11:00am and I was playing and had more energy.  I made a "puppet theater" and puppets using two fingers from my hand that I had traced on a piece of paper.  (Daddy said I got the idea from an episode of Curious George).  Since I was playing and didn't really have a fever, he thought I was on the mend.
  • I fell asleep in my chair just before Mommy got home.  She let me sleep for about an hour and when I woke up I was very whiny.  She took my temperature and it was 103.5!  After some Tylenol, we went to MedExpress to see what the doctor thought was going on with me. I still had a fever over 103 when we got there and they stuck what looked like a long Q-tip into the back of my throat... YUCK!  It was horrible and I cried.  They gave me a red popsicle to make me feel better.  The doctor said I didn't have strep throat and my lungs sounded great which usually isn't the case for me, so I stumped the doctor.  She thinks it is just a virus and I needed rest and liquids.  I was just glad I didn't get a shot.
  • I started getting more energy at home and ended up finally eating a little bit of dinner, still not much though.  I cuddled with Mommy and Cameron on the couch and watched my television shows and dressed my bear in her pajamas to get her ready for bed.
  • Mommy is staying home with me tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll start feeling better so I can go to school.  I miss my friends!











No comments:

Post a Comment