Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • I wore a super cute dress to school today.
  • Had a great day.  Gave Miss Amy and Miss Tammy their teacher appreciation gifts from yesterday...  lotion, fingernail polish wrapped with tissue paper and a hand print of mine.  I was so excited to give it to them.
  • After two trips outside to play and time watching The Very Hungry Caterpillar with my friends, Mommy picked me up.  She loved that I got a smiley and really loved her flower that I had for her and the poem with my handprint.  She was super excited and took my picture with them!
  • She took me to Miss Sierra's for a couple hours then Daddy picked me up. 
  • Mommy got home just in time to help us finish our bedtime book and tuck me into bed.
  • Looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow and maybe a yard sale or two. 





No comments:

Post a Comment