Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up groggy and ill-tempered this morning. Daddy dressed me in a denim dress but I didn't like it. I picked out a different denim dress that Daddy let me wear. He even took me to get donuts, too.
  • I got smileys all week at school!
  • Daddy picked me up after school and we went to PetSmart. I loved looking at the sleeping kitties and the birds. I even picked out treats for Gemma and Cameron. Then, we went to Ms. Sierra's house. While there, I got to go walking, ride my scooter, and go to Walmart. I even got to play on my new swing at Ms. Sierra's house. When Daddy picked me back up, we saw deer in the road. One of them jumped really high over a fence. The other one hid behind a tree. I could still see it.  Mommy called and I had to tell her all about the deer.  I couldn't wait until she got home to tell her since I was so excited.
  • I didn't see much of Mommy or Daddy today. Tomorrow, we will all meet Grandma and Grandpa. I'm going to stay awhile with them (maybe a full week!).  I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment