Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • It was a rough night.  I woke up several times whining, crying, complaining of my eye hurting (stye), having a fever, and my throat hurting too.  Mommy didn't get a whole lot of sleep. 
  • Woke up still not feeling so well and refused to eat much of breakfast, only ate a little watermelon and a tiny bit of Lucky Charms.
  • Jeff went to get me some Tylenol which made me feel a little better.  
  • I got dressed in my My Little Pony shirt and pink striped capris and we packed to head home.
  • Sherry, Grandma, and Grandpa took us to the airport and I was such a big girl again helping Mommy.  Our plane was delayed a little bit, so we ended up sharing a few french fries while sitting outside of the gate waiting to board the plane.
  • Once on the plane, I played a few games while we waited to "blast off" then I almost immediately put my head on Mommy to rest.  I napped over half of the flight then watched a little bit of Despicable Me 2 on the iPad.  As we took off, I said "Goodbye Texas" and when we landed I said, "Goodbye Texas, Hello Baltimore."
  • We had the entire bus to ourselves going back to the parking lot and I couldn't understand it.  I kept asking where everyone else was.
  • We drove in and out of rain and even got to see a rainbow and some lightning on the way home.
  • Mommy stopped at Panera hoping I might actually eat something and I did eat a few bites, but not much.  I kept laying down on the bench in the booth. 
  • As excited as I was to be home, I immediately went to lay down on the couch and even laid back down in between each medicine that I had to take.  I went straight to sleep without any argument. 
  • Mommy is hoping I feel better tomorrow and I am too since I missed my friends today and want to see them at school tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment