Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • I wished Daddy a Happy Birthday first thing this morning.  I made his day!
  • Picture day!  Wore my super cute pink dress and white shoes.  After much debate, Mommy helped me decide to wear my hair in pink hairclips instead of two braids or two pigtails.  I also wore ballerina slipper sticker earrings.
  • Mommy took a few pictures of me before school.
  • I told Mommy that I held a flower for a few of the pictures they took of me.  She can't wait to see them.
  • Daddy picked me up from school.
  • Mommy and I took Daddy to dinner... he chose Buffalo Wild Wings... big surprise!  I didn't complain!
  • I helped Mommy give Daddy his present and even signed his card all by myself. 
  • While Daddy was at play practice, Mommy and I were lazy... we put on pajamas and laid around on the couch watching a little bit of Big Hero 6 and then some television.  It was a stormy evening, so it was a good night to just be lazy.








No comments:

Post a Comment