Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Dressed very cute this morning in a skirt and shirt for school.
  • Got a smiley and had lots of fun at school.
  • Daddy picked me up and let me play with a big water sprayer in the backyard.  He had used it for WyldLife today.  I loved playing with it but got very wet!
  • Made cards to take to my friends at trivia.
  • Went to trivia and played with Lucy.  When Mommy got there, we both had all of the toys everywhere.  I handed out the cards to my friends there and Lucy and I played and ran around while Mommy and Daddy played the game.  Lucy and I got a little upset at each other... we both cried and hugged, so hopefully we will be okay tomorrow.
  • After we got home, I played with Daddy's light-up hula hoop before it got completely dark.  I'm getting much better with it and am already better than Mommy.
  • I had cereal and fruit for a quick snack before bed.
  • Tomorrow is show and tell day... I guess I'll decide in the morning what I will take to school.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment