Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 9, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • I ate cereal and watched a little television after waking up this morning.
  • After Mommy woke up, we painted fingernails.  After getting dressed and ready, Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A for lunch and to Target to shop for a birthday present for my friend.  While driving home, we went past a local place that sells flowers and Mommy told me to look at how many people were there buying flowers.  She said, "mothers love flowers" so I responded, "and you love me."  She thought that was funny!
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to my friend's birthday party.  He goes to my school and he had his party at the bowling alley.  The pins and balls were much smaller than the last time I went bowling at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Mommy said it is called duck pin when everything is smaller and you get an extra turn.  I did great!  Mommy even videoed a couple of my best turns... a spare and a strike.  I ended up with a score of 87!  For some reason Mommy was real excited about me doing so well.  We ate pizza and fries, ice cream and cake for the party.  It was lots of fun!
  • After coming home and packing up a few things, I went to Ms. Sierra's house for a bit while Mommy and Daddy had to work the talent show at Mommy's school.  While at Ms. Sierra's we went and did some shopping with her family.  I got to ride the horse and play the claw machine at K-Mart then got to push my own shopping cart for a few minutes at Wal-Mart.  It was lots of fun!











 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment