Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26, 2015


Highlights of the Day:

  • I slept all night!!!  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled about this since it has been a while since this has happened due to my sickness.
  • I wore one of my beautiful rainbow dresses that Grandma and Grandpa got me on their trip for my first day back to school in over a week.  I had fun playing with my friends and made it through the whole day at school.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I complained that my dress was rubbing a little, so I switched to another of my island dresses from my grandparents.  I love them all!
  • When Mommy got home, Daddy left to go to graduation at his school.  After a brief playtime in the backyard with the water "guns," Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-A to eat.  There was a giant bounce house outside when we got there so I stopped there first.  I got to jump for quite a while all by myself.  It was awesome because I could do all the jumps and turns that I wanted without worrying about bumping into someone.  We ate and played in the play area where I made friends and we played "robots," even using our robot voices while hiding.  I also shared my extra cherries (thanks Trevor!) with my new friend.
  • Mommy and I walked (I scooted) with Carol to Daddy's school's graduation.  We stood a watched a little bit and Carol even cheered loud for one of the boys with the same last name as her.  I found a playmate there too.  On the way home, I slipped and fell and hurt my ankle a little.  Mommy carried me all the way home.  She just thought I was getting tired... more tired than hurt, but she carried me anyway.
  • At home, Mommy and I watched the movie Box Trolls together.  I ruined the storyline for Mommy a few times by telling her what was going to happen since I had seen the movie before.  After the movie, I had her help me spell "Jelly" and I wrote it and drew a picture of the character named Jelly from the movie.  She was proud of me.

















 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment