Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 23, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Woke up feeling a little better.  Fever was only 100 this morning before medicine. 
  • I wanted to go to yard sales with Mommy, but she and Daddy didn't think it was a good idea since I'm still a little sick.  Daddy did let me play outside on my swing a little since I was feeling slightly better.  I also spent lots of time resting inside watching television while Daddy did some housework.
  • When Mommy got home from the yard sales, I was excited that she bought me several things while she was out and about.  I got a box of dress of clothes that even had Disney outfits... princess dresses and even a Tinkerbell outfit.  She also got me lots of clothes and an Aerial kickboard.  I can't wait to take it to the beach this summer.  I was feeling pretty good, so I played dress up with the outfits since I was feeling better and played a board game with Mommy.  I even went outside and played golf in my Tinkerbell outfit while Daddy trimmed the trees. 
  • I ended up taking a long nap on the couch and woke up with a fever of 103.  So much for Mommy thinking I was getting healthy.  It is so frustrating.
  • After my medicine kicked in, I started feeling better again and ate some dinner and part of an ice cream sandwich.  I also cuddled with Mommy and relaxed on the couch.





 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment