Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Wore a cute Elsa shirt today with skinny pants.  Both pants and shirt are getting a little small ("getting too big for me" as I say). 
  • Got to play outside two times and got to share my tea set with my friends during show-and-tell.  Earned another smiley today... need two more for smileys all week.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and I played in the backyard while she cooked dinner and Daddy folded laundry.  I created a new game, throwing my plastic horseshoes into the hula hoops for different point values (100, 12, 4, 1).  I played with Daddy while Mommy finished dinner and then played with Mommy after Daddy left for play practice.  It was so much fun and we would have played longer, but it was a little chilly... it was hard to believe that it was 90 degrees yesterday but was in the 50s and windy while we were playing outside.  I was so chilly that I decided to wear a coat and gloves.  Mommy wasn't quite that cold.
  • After a snack and a few minutes of watching "Engine Turtles" (Ninja Turtles), Mommy and I cuddled in bed and watched the end of Paddington together before medicine and bed.  I love cuddling with Mommy at the end of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment