Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Wore a super cute skirt to school today.  I felt beautiful!
  • Got a frowny today for not keeping my hands to myself, even though I told Mommy I wasn't touching anyone, just their stuff.  I told Mommy I was trying my hardest and would make better choices tomorrow.  I did make a maraca at school to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
  • We went to an APO meeting at a college girl's house.  It was fun exploring somewhere new.  She had lots of interesting things on the walls and plants in the backyard so I had a lot to look at.  I also drew a picture for everyone at the meeting and made each personalized (blonde hair, a rainbow, lots of smileys).  I think they all loved their pictures!  We also brought cupcakes for Daddy's birthday tomorrow.
  • Dave stopped by to take Daddy out for a bit for a pre-birthday celebration and I colored with chalk outside as it was getting dark and also tried the jump rope.  I was having trouble turning it, so Mommy and Daddy turned it and I finally got it and was able to jump twice with it.  I was so proud of myself!
  • I helped Mommy choose which outfit I would wear tomorrow for pictures.  Mommy said it needed ironed, so I got out my iron to help her before heading to bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment