Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Got to wear a pretty pink shirt and denim skort today.  Another super cute outfit!
  • Got to play outside two times and left school smelling like sunscreen.  Summer must be almost here.
  • Daddy brought me to Mommy's school where he was helping on the stage and people were singing.  I went back and forth between helping Mommy in the office and helping Daddy in the auditorium.  Mommy even had me sort papers for her.  I was a super helper!
  • We ate dinner at "the smiley" (Pizza Montese).  I love their meatballs and ate six of them!
  • After a quick shopping trip, we came home and walked with Carol to Dairy Queen.  I rode my scooter (with my small stuffie unicorn hanging from the handlebars).  I tried the cotton candy blizzard and it was quite yummy, but I thought it tasted better as a drink, so I let it melt.
  • Had a bath with my new Dora bubble bath and even made myself a beard... Mommy called me "Captain Bubblebeard."   
  • I can't wait for my donut tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment