Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Super excited to wear my silly dog shirt to school today...  blue shirt, large dog wearing a crown (how silly!)
  • Ms. Amy brought us new Barbies to class today... even a Rapunzel!
  • We found some sort of plant with beans on the playground.  It was fun exploring them.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and we went to get me a Slurpee at 7-11.  That place was crazy!
  • After dinner at home, Mommy made me change out of my silly shirt so I could got to my very first county school board meeting with her.  A teacher friend of hers was getting an award so she went to help with the presentation...  I just watched the princesses that were there to be recognized, then watched a movie on Mommy's phone.  Other than my questions to Mommy ("Are you going up there now?" and "Is it time to go yet?") with a much louder voice than normal since I was wearing headphones, I was a very good girl.  Mommy was proud and others got a kick out of me and my cuteness.
  • After a milkshake shared by Mommy and me, and a little rest time, it was time for bed.  For the second night in a row I had Mommy read me the book Freckles and Willie.  I love that book... it is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment