Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 17, 2015


Highlights of the Day:

Woke up and everyone was still sleeping so I had to be very quiet... I tiptoed through the house, ate a few mini donuts, and watched a little on the iPad while everyone slept a little longer.

After some relaxation time at Sherry's house and some outside play time, we got ready to head out.  I wore my new Hello Texas shirt that Sherry has bought for me.  I kept saying "welcome to Texas" while pointing to my shirt. Mommy thought I was silly. 

I fell asleep in the car and woke up in a dark parking garage.

We went into the big city of Dallas.  After a little food and shopping at Hard Rock (I love their new Roxstars!), we walked down the street where there were some cool plants, even flowering cacti.  Silly Mommy didn't follow her own advice and touched the cactus and ended up getting two cactus needles in her finger.  I reminded her each time we passed another cactus (about 5 or 6 times) not to touch the cactus.

I got to wear headphones, look at pictures, and walk around this place that seemed to be very important to a lot of people, the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.  There were even Xs on the road that I had to go see.  While walking through the museum, I stopped about halfway through and asked Mommy, "did this really happen?"  I then told her, "He was a great man who did great things and someone was not nice to him."  Mommy thought that was an excellent summary. 

Back at home, we played with bubbles, I played in water with my feet again, and nearly fell asleep in my dinner.  Once moving to the air mattress, I quickly fell asleep.  It was another busy day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment