Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Another day at home...  ugh! 
  • Woke up feeling much better, though I still had a slight fever.  It had been a rough night of multiple breathing treatments and medicine during the night, so it was good to start feeling better.
  • I actually wanted to eat, so I talked Mommy into running me to Panera to get soup  (and a cookie) to make me feel better.
  • Back at home, I set up my "theater" to perform Paddington for Mommy (and the cats).  I made her pay with a "ticket" (sticker) and we popped popcorn for the show.  I even made announcements before it started about being quiet, just like they do at the movies.  Mommy loved the show, though I wasn't sure exactly what to do with my little paper puppets or with the lighting.
  • I spent a little while with Daddy when he got home from work so Mommy could run to work for a meeting.  I started feeling worse again and my temperature jumped back up above 102, so more medicine was given to me then I got more energy again. 
  • Daddy had Mommy stop to get Buffalo Wild Wings on the way home.  I ate lots of mac-n-cheese which made Mommy and Daddy very happy.
  • I watched a little television then played ABC Mouse before bed.  I love that website and the songs... one song about colors I sang over and over and over again!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment